Ascaso Dream Up V3 Semi-Automatic Espresso Machine
- Sleek Design – A compact, solid aluminum case offers bold lines that call to mind vintage consumer goods.
- Quick Thermoblock – An outsized thermoblock offers quality heat retention and quick steps up or down to steam temp.
- Accessories Abound – Ascaso includes everything you need to brew including a fantastic tamper, an optional panarello steam tip and both pressurized and nonpressurized (and ESE Pod) baskets.
- Important Improvements – New to the V3, ESE pods now fit in their own (included) portafilter basket! No adapters or special parts needed.
- Resourceful Reservoir – The water reservoir pulls out sideways and can be refilled without removing from the machine.
Construction with longevity in mind – the Dream up body is constructed of corrosion resistant aluminum for extra long life; the aluminum is then finished in a chip resistant enamel paint; unlike most espresso machines in this class that are made of steel, the Dream up will not rust thanks to the aluminum body; all of components that make up the construction are designed for long life and low maintenance.
Heavy duty coffee holders and filter baskets – keeping with the tradition of using only commercial grade components, the Dream up uses heavy-duty chrome plated brass coffee holders, which feature a rugged plastic handle; the same coffee holder is used for ground coffee and espresso pods; single shot and double shot 2,24″ diameter stainless steel filter baskets are included for ground coffee, and there is a pod basket for single dose ESE pods; the double shot size baskets allow you to use more ground coffee per serving for stronger espresso or cups of coffee.
Quality brewing group – the grouphead is made of chrome plated brass; designed after Ascaso’s commercial espresso machines, the Dream up group head evenly distributes heat and reduces hotspots for more temperature consistent espresso; it has also been designed to evenly distribute water across the coffee grounds for a better extraction.
Simple to use controls – flip on the center power switch to begin heating up the boiler; two more professional grade rocker switches now let you control the steam function (far left) and the coffee brew control (far right); a series of indicator lights inform you when the machine is powered up, and when it is at the proper temperature for either brewing espresso or frothing milk. -The aluminum is hand buffed and polished; hence, each base will have its character. The aluminum base does have a polish. Therefore, be careful of distilled or purified water which can ruin its finish.
Sample Product: Not for Sale
We Proudly Ship With:
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order(excludes Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico). We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference.We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors’ website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax