OXO On Barista Brain
- Microprocessor-controlled brew cycle replicates the pour-over method to produce 2-9 cups of SCAA-certified perfect coffee
- Water is heated and held at the perfect temperature for coffee (197.6-204.8 Degrees F)
- Rainmaker shower head evenly disperses water over coffee grounds for uniform saturation and full flavor extraction
- Intuitive LED interface features a backlit screen that displays the Coffee Maker status and freshness indicator
- A single dial allows you to program the number of cups and the 24-hour start timer
A delicious cup of coffee is art and science combined; the art of extracting rich flavors and aromas from coffee beans and the science of time and temperature colliding in just the right way, at just the right moment. The OXO Barista Brain Coffee Maker heats water to the optimal temperature to help your favorite roast reach its full potential and precisely maintains the temperature throughout the entire brewing process. Water is pumped to the brew basket in perfectly timed cycles, starting with a short cycle that allows coffee to bloom for full flavor extraction. The intelligent microprocessor monitors time, temperature and volume from start to finish, ensuring the precision of hand-crafted coffee with the ease of ordering at your favorite local coffee shop. You choose the number of cups and we’ll do the rest, creating a pot of perfection every time. The experts agree: Our Barista Brain Coffee Maker consistently brews gold-standard coffee from the first cup to the last, as certified by the Specialty Coffee Association of America (SCAA).
NOTE: PRODUCT IS ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH 110V OUTLETS AND CANNOT BE USED WITH TRANSFORMERS. WARRANTY IS VOIDED OUTSIDE OF THE US. WARRANTY IS VOID OUTSIDE OF THE USA. The OXO Better Guarantee: If you experience an issue with your OXO product, get in touch with us for a repair or replacement. We’re grateful for the opportunity to learn from your experience, and we’ll make it better.
Sample Product: Not for Sale
We Proudly Ship With:
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order(excludes Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico). We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference.We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors’ website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax